If you are seeking a new quality cigar cutter with good looks that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, then you should read our ALASKA BEAR stainless steel cigar cutter review. This brushed stainless steel guillotine cutter not only features a classy design, but it cuts any cigar that fits into its opening, including — torpedoes, capped and round end cigars. The Alaska Bear cigar cutter is up for it.
- Stainless blades—Besides looking sharp and classy, its brushed stainless blades prevent it from cracking and breaking making it durable for your use
- Double blades—It also features double blades that give your cigar a clean and sharp cut; it is a good choice for beginners and pros
- Quality design—Superb and classy artistry, designed to fit into the modern day class and style. Excellent construction, built to last for as long as you own it. Built with a hole of 0.892 to accommodate large cigar sizes and still give you a clean cut
- They are easy to handle
- Sharp, and gives smooth cuts
- Fit for large sized cigars; as long as it can pass through the hole
- Affordable but offers true value and quality
- It is packaged in a classy gift bag to protect the cutter
- Might be a little weighty because of the choice of design material, but not too weighty to be put in a pocket.
One look at the Alaska Bear cutter will tell you why it is rated the number one best-selling cigar cutter on Amazon.com. You would agree that it is a worth having accessory. No more poor quality cutters that make you keep spending money day-in day-out on fixing, and in the end, still not give you what you want. However, if you feel that the Alaska Bear cutter is a little over your budget, you might want to look at other cutters.
Today there are different types of cigar cutters: the straight-cut cigar cutters, the cigar scissors, the v-cut, and the bullet cutters. However, there are a set of cutters that stand out among the available options, and they are the standard guillotines that can be grouped into two—the dual blade and the single blades. They prove to be superb and all-around cutters. Nevertheless, dual blades are superior and have been proven to be better cutters. To this fact, there are other similar products that can still be considered an ideal cigar cutter.
- Personalized Cigar Cutter with Free Engraving—The personalized cigar cutter, unlike the Alaska Bear cutter, is more expensive, and cuts up 48 ring-gauged cigars; it promises durability
- COSACASA Stainless Steel Double Cut Blade Zebra Wood Cigar Cutter—Strongly built, and promises to serve you for a long period of time. It is made of stainless steel, and comes at a price similar to the Alaska Bear model
The cigar cutter is an indispensable tool for cigar smokers. This is a device which helps give your cigar the perfect cut in just one swift clip, without tearing the wrap. Picking the right cutter should not be a problem, unless if you have purchased cutters in the past that ended up destroying your wrap. In addition, a double-blade cutter is an excellent choice for getting that perfect cut because it cuts the cigar simultaneously from both sides, reducing the chances of a torn wrap. The Alaska Bear cigar cutter is definitely one of the best cigar cutters out there.
Read more cigar cutter reviews…